Data Informatics Infrastructure Assessment
We are working to understand the current landscape of environmental public health data and informatics infrastructure across programs at state, territorial, local, and tribal jurisdictions (STLT) nationwide. To support this work will will be conducting an infrastructure assessment.
This assessment will:
- Gather the information needed to evaluate the current state of environmental public health data and informatics
- Identify areas of opportunity
- Initiate the support necessary to improve the current state of informatics
- Lead environmental public health programs toward a more reliable, effective, sustainable, and standardized data system
- Will inform us of the types of data collected, how it is collected and stored, and the utility or purpose of this data from those working across the workforce
Our members, affiliates, partners, and all STLT environmental and public health agencies are invited to participate.